Kirsch CPA Group is looking for college graduates to start late summer/ fall of 2022 who are eager to THRIVE in an environment that is unique in the public accounting industry.
What makes Kirsch unique? Size. People. Experience.
OUR SIZE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
As a new college grad, you get the depth of advisory, accounting, audit, and tax services comparable to large accounting firms with the attention and passion of a firm built on values of flexibility, passion and work/life balance.
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
We are proactive about your career growth. Our THRIVE training program ensures you have the forward-looking resources to advance your career. You will have a buddy and coach to help you navigate your projects, your goals, and your career trajectory.
OUR EXPERIENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.
We are accountants. We are experts in tax, accounting, audit, and business consulting. But more than that, we are focused on teaching you a unique perspective of the issues business owners face every day. You will gain the experience to make a difference in a business not just report numbers.
You will partner with our clients to help them make decisions that will impact the sustainability and growth of their business. As an analyst, you will develop solutions for business owners. Your work will include:
- Formulate specialized reports used as a tool for making strategic decisions
- Prepare financial statements, including preparations, compilations, and reviews
- Develop relationships with a variety of clients to complete monthly, quarterly and annual projects
- Prepare tax returns for corporate, partnership, and individuals
- Develop tax planning strategies for businesses and high net worth individuals
- Leading internal projects to grow our firm
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; high-level experience with Excel is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Graduating in Spring 2022 or a recent college graduate
As part of the Kirsch Team, a competitive salary is just the beginning. Our total benefits package includes healthcare, dental, and retirement package. You will receive work/life balance as well as continuous education.
- Career path/succession planning
- Flexible schedules / Work at home options
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Mentoring programs
- Inclusive work environment
Join a team that is consistently recognized as a Cincinnati Business Courier Best Places to Work, Ohio Magazines Best Place to Work, and an IPA Best of the Best Accounting Firms. Apply Today!
Apply for this Job
Perks & Benefits
A few of the perks of working with Kirsch include:
Retirement & Health Plans