Kirsch CPA Group is hiring a part-time (20-25 hours per week) Client Accounting Specialist / Bookkeeper / Payroll Specialist. If you are a problem solver, handle multiple tasks easily, quickly and accurately, Kirsch is looking for you.
Client Accounting Specialists provide accounting and payroll services for our small and medium-sized business clients. Business owners rely on us, for timely accurate information that can be used to manage their operations and make strategic decisions. As part of our firm, you will receive a wide variety of work experience and flexible schedules to give you a balanced lifestyle.
To succeed in the role, you must be someone who enjoys performing all tasks necessary to supply our business owner clients with timely and accurate information. Including bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, account analysis, adjusting entries and month-end reporting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with QuickBooks and QBO
- Two-year accounting degree or a minimum of two years of accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reporting
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Outstanding data entry and review skills – Observant, accurate, and able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent communications skills, a can-do attitude, and love helping businesses succeed
- Perform daily bookkeeping transactions and month-end bank reconciliations.
- Prepare adjusted trial balance to be used in financial statement and tax return preparation.
- Prepare federal, state, and local payroll tax filings and issue 1099’s and W-2’s
- Manage the payroll processing for our clients
- Communicate (verbal and written) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by management and clients.
- Handling accounting for multiple clients.
As part of the Kirsch Team, a competitive salary is just the beginning. Our total benefits package includes healthcare, dental and retirement plans. We take work/life balance seriously.
- Flexible schedules
- Continuing Education
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
Apply for this Job
Perks & Benefits
A few of the perks of working with Kirsch include:
Retirement & Health Plans