Senior Accountant / CPA
Do you like working in public accounting but not the environment? Join our team where we put you first! With work/life balance as a fundamental core value, we focus on giving ongoing training, support and mentoring to be successful throughout your entire life, not just your career.
We are hiring a senior accountant / CPA with 1-3 years of public accounting experience or 3-5 years of experience as a CFO in industry accounting.
Kirsch CPA Group isn’t a typical public accounting firm. Our people are the KEY to the success of the firm. We strive to create the best environment for each individual with vision and an amazing culture.
As a senior accountant on our team, your career will grow with:
- Work /Life Balance Program offering flexible and alternative hours
- Training and skill development to advance your career
- Opportunity to gain work experience in accounting, tax, and business consulting in a variety of industries
- Key roles in client engagements, working directly with clients, peers and partners
As the heart of our team, senior accountants grow their skills in all areas of public accounting. You will be responsible for directing and reviewing the work of staff accountants on most accounting, tax, and consulting matters.
Essential Functions of a Senior Accountant
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the various phases of an engagement
- Supervise consulting projects, monthly accounting and tax return preparation engagements
- Continue to grow quality client relationships
- Keep abreast of tax regulations, changes and accounting research
What’s in it for you:
As part of the Kirsch Team, a competitive salary is just the beginning. Our total benefits package includes healthcare, dental and retirement plans. We take work/life balance seriously.
- Flexible schedules
- Career path planning and Mentoring Programs
- Generous paid time off
- Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive and creative compensation packages
- Fun! We take our work seriously, but not ourselves
Want a future career path, advanced opportunity for promotion and partner level opportunities, become a senior accountant at Kirsch CPA Group.
Reasons to work with us:
- Our culture! We believe in and respect life balance for our team and live our culture while valuing our tight-knit team
- Tax is seasonal, by design, we work with clients year-round, and are experiencing steady growth in an expanding market area
- We provide diversity in our clients and our work! If you love working with all types of industries and don’t want to limit your experience to one area, then we are the place you want to be.
- 1-3 years experience in public accounting or 4 or more years relevant professional accounting experience in general industry
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification or commitment to obtain CPA License or Enrolled Agent
- Experience within small to mid-size businesses
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to communicate with C level managers and business owners
Apply for this Job
Perks & Benefits
A few of the perks of working with Kirsch include:
Retirement & Health Plans