Manager – CPA Firm
Kirsch CPA Group is hiring a manager. If your career interests include being a trusted business advisor, community leader, mentor and forward-thinking business professional, then you’ve found the right place. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and fast-growing public accounting firm as a Manager!
Team members are passionate about working here because, while we are skilled, experienced, and ambitious professionals, our environment remains flexible, friendly, and fun! We are offering competitive pay and benefits! If this sounds like a firm you want to be a part of, you can apply right now!
Your daily impact will require:
- Implementing project management and workflows methods for timeliness, accuracy, quality, and compliance, while committing to professional standards
- Building relationships with clients throughout the year; must possess a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of the client’s business
- Maintaining familiarity with qualifications of all team members and reviewing team assignments for appropriateness
- Monitoring time budgets
- Supervising others and providing on-the-job training; reviewing workpapers and reports prepared by the team
- Anticipating problem areas and questions that will arise during a project
- Collaborating with Partners to keep informed of all important developments; analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- Ensuring that financial statements are prepared following professional and Firm standards Communicating progress of projects, problems, and resolutions to client
- Developing responsible, trained team by providing performance evaluations
- Contributing insights and innovative ideas based on hard and soft trends in clients’ industry
- Recruiting top talent through team member advocacy by building your personal brand and communicating the firm’s mission, vision, and values
- Accepting responsibility for accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting firm
- Promoting an environment of continual learning, while growing your leadership and interpersonal skills
Tools you’ll need in your toolbox:
- Seven (7) to twelve (12) years’ experience in public accounting demonstrating a progression in complexity and number of projects managed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- A current and valid CPA license is required
- Must be a member in good standing with the AICPA and respective state societies
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business for the Firm
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Quickbooks and Thomson Reuters Software a plus
Kirsch CPA Group is an award-winning advisory, tax, and accounting firm for small and mid-sized businesses. Accounting and tax services are just the beginning. Our approach to business at Kirsch is to instill a sense of partnership, rather than simply providing a service. As a manager at Kirsch, you will focus on the needs of our clients’ businesses and bring forth strategic advice that helps to drive better business decisions. We see our clients the way we see ourselves, as business owners constantly looking to the future for better ways to provide what we have to offer. The people we work with are individuals who embody the same qualities that drive progress within our organization.
Submit your resume today.
Apply for this Job
Perks & Benefits
A few of the perks of working with Kirsch include:
Retirement & Health Plans