Marketing | Business Development Manager
Are you a connector who likes to generate conversations through marketing? Are you looking to THRIVE with an organization that has a strong mission and purpose? If that sounds familiar, then it’s YOU we are looking for as our Marketing | Business Development Manager to join our team.
This position will take a lead role in growing the firm by developing the firm’s marketing activities. You will oversee developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy to generate leads for the team. Specific focus will be placed on the areas of digital marketing, niche development, client experience, pipeline management, and innovation to drive organic growth.
The Marketing | Business Development Manager plays a vital role in guiding the firm as an innovative, proactive, detail-oriented, and driven leader while executing the diverse day-to-day activities within the marketing function. This highly visible and collaborative role reports to the Business Development Partner.
- Oversee a content marketing strategy, tied to all sales funnel stages, aimed at developing industry and service-line leaders into thought leaders.
- Implement and execute marketing initiatives to support growth including marketing materials, website, in-person and digital events, advertising, marketing research, and more.
- Work with outside vendors to manage the digital marketing strategy using social media, newsletters, inbound campaigns, SEO, digital advertising to drive leads.
- Talk with qualified marketing leads building the relationship to qualify as a sales-ready prospect.
- Conduct regular meetings with leaders and drive discussions related to strategy, obstacles, successes, financial performance, etc.
- Implement and oversee an ongoing pipeline management process.
- Support the firm’s sales processes including qualifying prospects, training, and other activities that drive profitable revenue.
Basic qualifications for the opportunity:
- 10 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in B2B marketing, demand generation, lead nurturing, and account-based marketing
- Experience taking a lead to a sales-ready qualified lead
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Extensive experience with MS Office, Word Press, Google Analytics
- Proficiency in HubSpot or related CRM technology
- Excellent communicator (in both the written and verbal forms).
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive can-do attitude
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the accounting or financial industry
Apply for this Job
Perks & Benefits
A few of the perks of working with Kirsch include:
Retirement & Health Plans