As one ourselves, Kirsch CPA Group knows the unique needs and financial opportunities of family businesses
While being the , accounting for 64% of GDP, 62% of all employment, and 78% of all new job creation, family businesses also face the challenge of less than half surviving to the second generation and far less to third and fourth generations.
Family-owned businesses employ 60% of the work force and account for 78% of new job creation so are justifiably referred to as the “backbone of the economy.”
However, fewer than half survive to the second generation. So how can you ensure a brighter, longer-term future for your family business?
The right CPA Business Advisor can help avoid common pitfalls, take your business to the next level and ensure a successful transition to the next generation or other transition when the time comes.
A Trusted Family Business Advisor
Family businesses trust Kirsch CPA Group to understand both financials and family dynamics, anticipate and avoid common pitfalls, help transition the business from one generation to the next, and to tell you what you need to hear even when it’s difficult.
Since 1991, Kirsch CPA Group has helped family businesses achieve their growth and succession goals with accounting, tax, advisory, and CFO services in manufacturing, construction, distribution, real estate, professional services, and more industries.
Family Business Financial Services
- Family member compensation
- Family vs. business strategy
- Next generation preparedness
- Ownership transition
- Exit strategy
- Estate planning
- Ownership structure and governance
- Advisory for any situation
- Payroll and bookkeeping
How to Get Started
One way to experience our accounting and business advisory services is by choosing one of the complimentary consultations and filling out the form below:
- Balance Sheet Review: we will examine your reporting and make suggestions
- Tax Structure Review: we will look at your tax return and give you feedback on the ideal tax structure for your business
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review how your company’s performance compares with others in your industry