Finance Your Business
Every business needs money to meet its daily operational needs. Whether you are buying a business or encountering difficulties managing cash flow, you need answers to three important questions:
- How much does my business really need?
- What kind of capital I should seek?
- Where will the money come from?
At Kirsch, we can help you determine the amount capital you need, explore a variety of funding alternatives and secure the right financing relationships. Some options include self-funding, angel funding, venture capital, grants, conventional loans and special programs specifically designed for small or new venture businesses. We offer a variety of services including:
- Valuing your business for financing
- Preparing financial statements for financial institutions
- Determining how much capital is needed
- Planning for fixed asset purchases
- Introducing a variety of banking relationship
- Ongoing banking arrangements
About Kirsch CPA Group
As a business owner, you started your own business because of a passion and today you have a successful and thriving business. Starting and running your own business is one of the most exciting and rewarding choices you've made, and now it's time to take it to the next level.Our Approach