Overcome Challenges & Seize Opportunities with Kirsch CPA Group as Your Family Business Partner
Family-owned businesses employ 60% of the work force and account for 78% of new job creation so are justifiably referred to as the “backbone of the economy.”
However, fewer than half survive to the second generation. So how can you ensure a brighter, longer-term future for your family business?
The right CPA business advisor can help avoid common pitfalls, take your business to the next level and ensure a successful transition to the next generation or other transition when the time comes.
A Trusted Family Business Advisor
At Kirsch CPA Group, we provide family businesses with the accounting support and business advisory services they need to grow, succeed and thrive. Our family business clients rely on us to understand their unique dynamics to help them make the best financial decisions, anticipate and avoid common pitfalls, transition from one generation to the next, and to make sure they know what they need to know, even when it’s hard to hear.
Since 1991, Kirsch CPA Group has helped family businesses achieve growth and succession goals with accounting, tax, advisory, and CFO services in manufacturing, construction, distribution, real estate, professional services, and more industries.
Family Business Accounting & Advisory Services
Kirsch CPA Group provides a wide range of services, including the following family business-specific support:
- Family member compensation
- Family vs. business strategy
- Next generation preparedness
- Succession planning
- Ownership transition
- Exit strategy
- Estate planning
- Ownership structuring and governance
- Advisory for any family situation
How to Get Started
If you would like to ensure a stronger financial future for your family business, let’s talk. Choose one of our complimentary consultations and fill out the form below:
- Balance Sheet Review: we will examine your reporting and make suggestions
- Tax Structure Review: we will look at your tax return and give you feedback on the ideal tax structure for your business
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review how your company’s performance compares with others in your industry