Kirsch CPA Group will help you understand your financial health and take the guesswork out of planning, budgeting and decision-making
Running a business is hard enough but growing it requires deeper insight into financial intricacies than basic accounting services can provide.
All businesses need accounting, audit and tax but does your accountant help you make complex business decisions with a clear understanding of cash flow, profitability, your balance sheet, and overall financial health?
Kirsch CPA Group accounting advisory services will help you understand and navigate the challenges for long-term financial success.
What Are Business Advisory Services?
Many business owners do not have the financial background needed to get clear answers to questions that may seem straightforward but can have complex answers, such as:
- “Where did the money go?”
- “Why are my margins eroding?”
- “Where should I focus to achieve and sustain growth?”
- “How do I improve cash flow?”
- “Do I have the money to expand?”
- “Can I save on taxes?”
Kirsch CPA Group accounting advisory services will help you answer these questions.
How Kirsch Business Advisory Services Work
Accounting advisory services from Kirsch CPA Group are provided monthly, quarterly and as needed.
Accounting & Financial Support
- Preparation of a monthly reporting package
- Reconciliation of all checking and credit card accounts within your accounting software
- Review of monthly activity and preparation of adjustments to accurately reflect all income and expenses, including expenses and payroll accruals
- Maintenance of fixed asset listing; calculation and recording of depreciation
- Revenue analysis: month-end analysis of revenues earned and proper calculation of revenue to be recognized
Strategic Business Planning
- Preparation of summary dashboard of financial results and key performance indicators – identifying profit improvement opportunities and movement towards goals
- Discussion with management to review results and focus on strategies for the future
- Review of tax position based on year-to-date results and projected results for the remainder of year
- Review of cash flow needs for taxes and possible shareholder distributions
Other Business Advisory Services
- Real-Time Pro Forma Financials
- Financial Modeling
- Internal Control Review
- Business Valuation
- Acquisition Planning
- Owner Compensation Review
- Job & Project Costing
- Chart of Accounts Revision
- Audits & Attestation
- ESOP Evaluation
- Gross Profit/Margin Analysis
- Accounting Software Recommendation
How to Get Started
If you would like to ensure a stronger financial future for your business or nonprofit, let’s talk. Choose one of our complimentary consultations and fill out the form below:
- Balance Sheet Review: we will examine your reporting and make suggestions
- Tax Structure Review: we will look at your tax return and give you feedback on the ideal tax structure for your business
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review your profitability and recent trends