At Kirsch, we take a holistic view of your business. Starting with understanding your goals, we build a tax strategy that will position you for growth. By ensuring you take full advantage of tax credits and incentives, our tax services focus on identifying opportunities to reduce and manage your tax obligations at the federal, state and local level.
Since no two organizations are identical, we start our planning by understanding your goals and overall business strategy. With that mindset, we continually seek opportunities to minimize tax liabilities. Proactive tax advice enables you to understand your tax situation long before payment and tax returns are due – preventing surprises and taking the stress out of filing your taxes.
Tax laws are constantly changing and growing more complex. Our team of tax professionals stays on top of these changes and has the experience, training and strategic ability to meet today’s tax planning needs and anticipate tomorrow’s.
Strategic Tax Planning
At Kirsch, our tax strategies are built to ensure that tax issues don’t ever come between you and your business and financial goals. That means you don’t pay more than you should, and you’re never caught off guard by something overlooked.
Our strategies are designed to let you maximize wealth and minimize headaches as you grow your business. Whether you own a restaurant or manufacture equipment for restaurants or provide professional services to restaurant owners, our menu of services is customized to your needs, your business and your financial goals.
Why Do You Need a Tax Strategy?
Strategic tax planning is an integral part of your overall business strategy. Whether you’re looking to grow, sell, or create a succession plan, a strategic tax partner will help you move forward and avoid the roadblocks that tax implications can create in an array of scenarios:
- Selling a business or taking distributions
- Investing in new equipment or expanding across state lines
- Contemplating a vertical or horizontal acquisition
Business Tax Services
The comprehensive tax service provided by Kirsch CPA Group includes:
- Corporate and partnership tax return preparation
- Accounting for income taxes
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax advice on major transactions
- Evaluation of appropriate entity structure
- Conversion to a new entity
- Estimated quarterly corporate tax payments
- Tax audit representation
- IRS appeals
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Tax due diligence
- 1099 preparation
- Identifying tax credits: ERC, R&D and more
- Cost segregation
- State and local tax for all 50 states
- State tax compliance review (Nexxus Study)
- Multistate sales and use tax
- Payroll tax
- Fringe benefit calculations
- Year-end bookkeeping entries
- Adjusting entries (as needed)
Individual Tax Services for Business Owners & High Net Worth Individuals
- Federal tax return preparation
- State and local tax return preparation
- Estate, gift and trust tax preparation
- Tax planning
To streamline your tax preparation, we’ve teamed up with TaxCaddy, which makes tax time easier and faster by providing you with a secure way to upload your individual tax documents to Kirsch CPA Group – anytime, anywhere. You can also link your investment accounts to TaxCaddy so they are automatically uploaded.
Why Kirsch CPA Group to Prepare Your Taxes?
Our goal is to make tax filing is a stress-free process for your company, to prevent tax surprises, and to ensure you are making the right tax payments on time, every time.
Timely and accurate tax preparation and planning is available as a stand-alone service, but is more effective for your organization when combined with our business advisory services provided on a quarterly or monthly basis.
How to Get Started
If you would like to ensure a stronger financial future for your business or nonprofit, let’s talk. Choose one of our complimentary consultations and fill out the form below:
- Balance Sheet Review: we will examine your reporting and make suggestions
- Tax Structure Review: we will look at your tax return and give you feedback on the ideal tax structure for your business
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review your profitability and recent trends
Accounting & Financial News
Prevent Fraud at Your Construction Company With a Holistic Approach
Most experts would agree that the best way to minimize fraud at any company, including a construction business, is…
Financial Reporting Check-Up: How Fiscally Fit Is Your Company?
Comprehensive financial statements prepared under U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) include three reports: the balance sheet, income statement,…