Kirsch CPA accounting services begin with your business goals
Our forward thinking, holistic and results-oriented approach is built to power your decision-making with the knowledge, tools and strategy you need to take your business where you want to go. With comprehensive financial reporting, tax strategy, virtual CFO services, bookkeeping and payroll services at whatever level you require, we are more than just a CPA firm. We’re a partner in your long-term success.
We can do it all or we can train and work with your staff to maintain your accounting records. And when issues or questions arise, help is never more than a phone call away. Our team is experienced, innovative and deeply invested in the success of our clients at every stage of business growth across a wide range of industries and business models.
Our work begins and ends with helping you reach your goals, faster and easier.
Are your records disorganized, outdated or just not providing the insight you need? Are you struggling to replace or manage without a bookkeeper or the accounting staff you need? Could you use help with overseeing your team with an outsourced controller?
From bookkeeping and accounts payable (AP) to accounts receivable (AR) and cash flow, the Kirsch CPA Group can provide you with the accounting support your organization requires, without having to hire additional people and adding to your overhead.
If you need seasoned accounting professionals to oversee day-to-day accounting, facilitate periodic reconciliations, and deal with your bank, government agencies or other outside parties, we can also provide outsourced controllership services.
We also provide the expertise needed to keep up-to-date with the latest accounting pronouncements, such as the new lease standard (ASC 842).
Specific accounting services provided:
Accounting Advisory Services
- Dealing with banks
- Minimizing taxes
- Finding growth areas for your business
- Eliminating non-profitable or shrinking areas
- QuickBooks-certified support
- Assessing the use of new accounting software
- Overseeing new accounting software implementation
Get Started with Kirsch CPA
If you would like to ensure a stronger financial future for your business or nonprofit, let’s talk. Choose one of our complimentary options or a more general accounting consultation and fill out the form or call us at (513) 858-6040:
- Chart of Accounts Review: we will analyze whether it’s too wide or narrow for making the best decisions
- Accounting Software Assessment: we can advise you on how to get the most out of QuickBooks or any other accounting/ERP software, whether you’ve outgrown it, and if another software application might be a better fit
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review your profitability and recent trends