Kirsch CPA Group provides the financial visibility you need to support the growth and financial health of your business at every stage
Sustainable business growth is a product of clear financial strategy. Yet a growing business often requires an all-hands-on-deck operational focus as well. That can leave small and midsize businesses struggling to move forward without a full picture of their financial health.
The expertise and services of an outsourced chief financial officer—also referred to as a fractional or virtual CFO—is an effective edge you can use for business improvement and growth that doesn’t sacrifice big-picture insights for day-to-day efficiency.
Kirsch CPA Group’s outsourced CFO services provide you with financial visibility, insight and support you can use to grow your business, while freeing your time for a stronger focus on core operations.
What Are Outsourced CFO Services?
Outsourced CFO services provide you with a picture of the true health of your business, with the analysis, growth modeling, benchmark metrics, forecasting, and planning that drive strategic decision making and operational improvement.
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Key performance indicator (KPI) benchmarking and monitoring
- Sales planning and forecasting
- Identification of profit drivers
- Payroll analysis
- Pricing analysis and strategies
- Internal controls
- Root cause analysis
- Tax strategies
- Debt analysis and loan/funding assistance
Why Take Advantage of Kirsch Outsourced CFO Services?
Outsourced CFO services from Kirsch CPA Group are designed to ensure that you have the ongoing support and insights you need to steer clear of obstacles, take advantage of opportunities and stay on track to meet your business goals.
How can we be sure? We have three decades of experience, a proven track record of helping businesses succeed and a holistic approach that incorporates every aspect of your business into the process. At Kirsch CPA Group, we don’t do cookie-cutter strategies, and we don’t take shortcuts with your success. Growing a business takes insight, diligence and attention to detail.
With outsourced CFO services, you’ll reap the advantages of access to deep financial expertise and diligent oversight of your financial KPIs. What could you achieve with this level of expertise at your service? A wide array of benefits include:
- Overall business acceleration and profitable growth
- Improved cash flow and maximized profits
- Insight into opportunities for revenue stream growth
- Reduced inefficiency and costs
- Optimization of resources
- More effective strategies for investment
- KPI creation and tracking
- Growth planning and increased company value
- Strategic planning and advice for expansion, acquisition or retirement
Business Growth Support
Kirsch outsourced CFO services encompass a wide range of solutions and tools for supporting business growth. Our process is built around a comprehensive understanding of your business and your goals to ensure that nothing is overlooked, and that decisions are built on sound metrics and identified strategy. Key services include:
- SWOT analysis
- Financial KPIs
- Benchmark metrics
- Strategic planning sessions
- Sales and business forecasting
- Price modeling
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Business modeling
- Short and long-term strategic business plans
- Funding and capitalization
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Governance and compliance
A Message from Our Founder
“For 30 years, we’ve helped small and midsize business owners solve problems and meet their goals with outsourced CFO services.
“The benefits are beyond tangible: expertise and insights built around a solid and holistic understanding of your business leave you with the confidence and strategic edge you need to overcome obstacles and take advantage of opportunities.
“Outsourced CFO services provide an advantage that lets small and midsize businesses operate at a level that is often seen as out-of-reach for all but the biggest companies.”
How to Get Started
If you would like to ensure a stronger financial future for your business or nonprofit, let’s talk. Choose one of our complimentary consultations and fill out the form:
- Balance Sheet Review: we will examine your reporting and make suggestions
- Tax Structure Review: we will look at your tax return and give you feedback on the ideal tax structure for your business
- Initial Profitability Analysis: we will review your profitability and recent trends
Accounting & Financial News
Are You Using the Right Accounting Method for Your Business?
The accounting method you currently use for your small business may no longer be appropriate due to…