Finance Your Business
Every business needs money to meet its daily operational needs. Whether you are buying a business or encountering difficulties managing cash flow, you need answers to three important questions:
- How much does my business really need?
- What kind of capital I should seek?
- Where will the money come from?
At Kirsch, we can help you determine the amount capital you need, explore a variety of funding alternatives and secure the right financing relationships. Some options include self-funding, angel funding, venture capital, grants, conventional loans and special programs specifically designed for small or new venture businesses. We offer a variety of services including:
- Valuing your business for financing
- Preparing financial statements for financial institutions
- Determining how much capital is needed
- Planning for fixed asset purchases
- Introducing a variety of banking relationship
- Ongoing banking arrangements