Team Members are Recognized
At our annual Christmas party, we took time to celebrate our Long Term Team members and the contributions they make to bring our clients success. Each year we celebrate those who have reached five year milestones.
10 year Awards
Kelly Marks has been with the Kirsch Team for 10 years. During Kelly’s tenure, she has been a key contributor to the success of many not for profits and small businesses. Kelly’s willingness to always help our clients makes her a valuable asset to the team.
Dreama Gordon is the smiling face who greets you on the phone or at the Fairfield office. She spends her days taking care of clients who call, stop in or need documents. We value Dreama for how well she takes care of the team and our clients.
Stephanie Rupnik has spent half of her tenure with Kirsch working remotely from the office. She expertly uses technology to provide valuable tax and monthly service to our clients. Stephanie’s willingness to work extra hours during tax season has been valuable for clients and the team!
15 Year Award
If you have visited our Oxford Office in the last 15 years, you have been greeted by Rinda Huntsberger. She has been on the front line of answering the phones, preparing client packages and taking care of the office needs. We appreciated Rinda’s hard work and dedication!
Kirsch Year in Review
2017 was an exciting year at Kirsch CPA Group. We added some new faces and announced some exciting changes for the next year. Some changes that occurred during the year:
- Andrew Knapke joined the firm in May
- Amanda Fisher joined the firm in August
- Brad Paynter joined the firm in August
- Joe Rossi joined the firm in September
- Kate Elmore joined the firm in November
- Inside Public Accounting chose Kirsch as a Best of the Best 2017 Accounting Firm in the nation.
- The Cincinnati Business Courier recognized Kirsch as a 2017 Best Places to Work Finalist based on an employee survey.
- We announced that our firm is moving to Hamilton in May of 2018.
- Many new clients have joined the firm and we are thankful for the opportunity to serve you!